Advice on weening myself from caffeine...

  • My question is more about a time-frame than anything.

    I've tried to just completely quit my energy drinks, ended up with a near-debilitating headache, and back on them I go. I drink two a day right now, and plan to drop down to one, then none. I want to get this over with as soon as I can, but I'm not sure how long to just have the one before cutting it out to reduce my withdrawals. Does anyone have a good idea of how long I should wait before cutting the second one out? A few days? A week? Two?

    Any advice would be appreciated; this habit is expensive, unhealthy, and I'm tired of my dependence on it!

    ennaynattirb   by: ennaynattirb

Subscribers (2)

  • KateHough
  • ennaynattirb

DISCLAIMER: This Daily Burn Community is a user forum for discussion purposes only and is not a medical resource. Any content or advice contained herein, should not be substituted for that of your medical professional or for any treatment that may have been prescribed by your doctor. If you suspect that you have a medical problem, we urge you to seek competent medical help.