I have flat feet. Are there any recommended cardio exercises that will won't leave me with shin splints?

  • 0 votes
    anjag  over 2 years ago by: anjag

    You should really visit a podiatrist and get custom made orthotics for your shoes! This will help you in your everyday life and allow you to train without developing the dreaded shin splints!

Subscribers (3)

  • anjag
  • Kyteach01
  • LNWolf

DISCLAIMER: This Daily Burn Community is a user forum for discussion purposes only and is not a medical resource. Any content or advice contained herein, should not be substituted for that of your medical professional or for any treatment that may have been prescribed by your doctor. If you suspect that you have a medical problem, we urge you to seek competent medical help.