What are some good soda alternatives?

  • I'm trying to drink less soda. I don't have much, but occasionally have a Coke Zero or something similar. What are some good alternatives?

    andysmith   by: andysmith
  • 0 votes
    maggieleigh  over 3 years ago by: maggieleigh

    seltzer with a splash of juice gives bubbles and flavor for low calories

    • andysmith
      andysmith 10 months ago

      I'm going to try that right now, thanks!

  • 0 votes
    sgarc90  over 3 years ago by: sgarc90

    Pellegrino mineral water comes in different flavors

  • 0 votes
    BeautifulPsalms  over 3 years ago by: BeautifulPsalms

    The only way I overcome my addiction to Coca Cola Classic is by making my own Tazo's Passion Iced Tea at home. I put in a packet of Stevia to sweeten a bit and the soda craving goes away. It's really helped me to shed pounds.

  • 0 votes
    christianoliver  over 3 years ago by: christianoliver

    I've been trying too, although my Coke Zero and Sprite Zero addiction is hard to beat.
    So far, I've tried the Nunn tablets, particularly the grape flavor, a bit watered down. Specially at night to be properly hydrated for the morning runs.
    Also tempted to buy one of those carbonation machines and make my own soda.

  • 0 votes
    Jewlzm  over 3 years ago by: Jewlzm

    I have almost beaten my soda addiction. I have a problem drinking just plain water so I add a squirt of mio occasionally for a change up from the plain.

  • 0 votes
    VickyCab81  about 1 year ago by: VickyCab81

    I really like fruit infused water. There are plenty of recipes online.

Subscribers (7)

  • andysmith
  • nathanielcohen
  • Roselyn
  • Lilyanne
  • EbonyCF
  • excelrn
  • VickyCab81


DISCLAIMER: This Daily Burn Community is a user forum for discussion purposes only and is not a medical resource. Any content or advice contained herein, should not be substituted for that of your medical professional or for any treatment that may have been prescribed by your doctor. If you suspect that you have a medical problem, we urge you to seek competent medical help.