What is the best way you "hack" your DailyBurn Balance?
Here's a couple of my favorite balance "hacks":
1. If having a baked good of some kind, I choose the gluten-free version. This saves me 1 every time.
2. If running low on balance and I want a beer, I choose red wine. I still take 1 off for alcohol but save the gluten.
3. I try to save more balance to use later in the week instead of spending it at the beginning of the week. That way if something comes up - I'm still safe.
1. Gluten free soy sauce costs one point instead of two.
2. Sugar free ketchup and syrup for those "needing" condiments for their foods.
3. Gluten free, dairy free, soy free, chocolate cake mix costs only one point for sugar.
4. So Delicious frozen desserts have products that contain no sugar, artificial sugar, soy, dairy, or gluten.
5. Make you own candy (I'm using cocoa with 100% cocoa mass - melted, unsweetened coconut flakes, and almond slices. If I need more sweetness, I'll add my homemade coconut whipped cream)
DISCLAIMER: This Daily Burn Community is a user forum for discussion purposes only and is not a medical resource. Any content or advice contained herein, should not be substituted for that of your medical professional or for any treatment that may have been prescribed by your doctor. If you suspect that you have a medical problem, we urge you to seek competent medical help.