Chilled Shrimp Quinoa Pasta Salad
Pasta salad is a great lunch choice that can help you sneak in a few servings of veggies without eating a salad in the afternoon. This recipe calls for gluten-free quinoa pasta that can be found in most grocery stores next to the whole-wheat pasta.
- 2/3 cup of Uncooked quinoa pasta
- 6 whole Shirmp, cooked, peeled, and deveined
- 1/2 cup of Diced pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of Garlic powder
- 1/2 cup of Diced zucchini
- 1 tablespoon of Rice Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of Olive oil
Boil pasta until al dente, then drain and rinse with cold water. Toss pasta with shrimp, pepper, zucchini, garlic powder, vinegar, and olive oil.
What do you think about this recipe?