Rosemary White Bean and Kale Stew
This vegan stew is high in folate, fiber, mangenese, and vitamins C, K, and A.
Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 30 min | Ready In: 35 min
- 1/2 whole of Yellow onion
- 3 cloves of Garlic
- 1/4 cup of Olive oil
- 3 cups of Vegetable stock
- 1 can of White beans, canned, drained, and rinsed
- 1 can of Garbanzo beans, canned, drained, and rinsed
- 2 tbsps of Chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp of Salt
- 1/2 tsp of Fresh ground pepper
- 1 cup of Chopped Kale
1Add 2 tbsp of olive oil to a saute pan and cook minced garlic and onions for 5 minutes over medium heat, or until browned.
2Add vegetable stock, beans, rosemary, salt, pepper, garlic, and onions to a large pot and stir. Simmer over medium heat for 30 min.
3Mix in chopped kale and serve immediately.
What do you think about this recipe?
Nutrition Facts per Serving
Serving Size: 1 bowl
Total Fat: 15.0g
Saturated Fat: 1.0g
Trans Fat: 0g
Total Carbohydrates: 27g
Dietary Fiber: 7g