Stuffed peppers are an easy weekday evening meal to whip up, no matter what your cooking skill level is.
- 1 whole Bell pepper
- 3 ounces of Ground turkey
- 1/2 teaspoon of Oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon of Garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons of Tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons of Diced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons of Almond flour
- 1 tablespoon of Olive oil
Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit. In a skillet, cook ground turkey, oregano, garlic powder, tomato paste, and mushrooms in olive oil until turkey is cooked all the way through. Prepare pepper by cutting the top off of the pepper and removing seeds and inner membrane. Keep the pepper top. In a large bowl, combine turkey mixture with almond flour. Stuff into pepper, place pepper top onto the mixture, and bake for 30 minutes.
What do you think about this recipe?