Got six seconds? Then you’ve got enough time to learn a new kitchen trick! If you’re like us, you’re always on the hunt for simple tips to take your kitchen game to the next level. So we’ve complied a list of must-see kitchen hacks from Vine, an app where users record and share six-second videos. Whether you’re looking for the best way to cut a mango, remove an avocado seed, or open a beer bottle with a lighter (and not lose a finger in the process!), we’ve got you covered in more ways than one.
1. Cut a Mango
2. Separate Yolk from Egg White
3. Cut and Transport an Apple
4. Light Candles Using Spaghetti
Via Los Angeles
5. Remove an Avocado Seed
6. Remove Strawberry Stems With a Straw
7. Peel Garlic With Two Bowls
Via Aaron Butts
8. Make Three-Ingredient Homemade Popcorn
9. Make a Sandwich in Six Seconds
10. Open a Beer Bottle With a Lighter
Via De Nada
11. Store Spaghetti in a Pringles Can
Have some tips and tricks of your own? Share them in the comments below!